Toniic provides its members with a powerful suite of investor tools giving easy access to quality deals, process support, education, and an expert peer group. Investing out of their own accounts, Toniic members receive all the advantages of angel networks in traditional investment sectors. Toniic also supports social entrepreneurs by providing quality feedback and support through interaction with our network of investors, many of whom are experienced entrepreneurs.
The Toniic Institute is a nonprofit corporation managing our work on research and advocacy in the impact investment field. Toniic Institute’s mission is to make relevant original knowledge and materials available for impact investors in order to broaden the field of impact investing and deepen understanding amongst impact investors and social entrepreneurs.
Our members and board advocate for impact investing by leveraging their skills and the resources of the network in their work in capacity building programs for entrepreneurs, impact investing workshops for investors, panel and keynote presentations at conferences all over the globe, and active participation in policy discussions both at the local and global level.
Some of the research currently publicly available includes:
- T100: Insights from Impact Advisors and Consultants 2017: In this new report, 37 impact advisors and consultants from 12 countries, partnering with 38 of Toniic’s 100% Impact Network members, open the door to their impact practices to demystify, inspire and activate both investors and the financial services industry.
- T100: Launch – Insights From The Frontier of Impact Investing: This report is the first in a multi-year project that makes public for the first time the aggregated portfolios of more than 50 investors, ranging in size from less than $2 million to more than $100 million, successfully targeting and achieving both impact and financial returns across the same asset classes available to traditional investors.
- Venture Philanthropists & Impact Investors: With the support of Shell Foundation, we share in this report a number of examples of how venture philanthropists and impact investors are working together to fund early-stage impact enterprises around the world.
- Millennials & Impact Investing: This Toniic Institute report was prepared with support from Bank of the West, Family Wealth Advisors. It goes straight to the source offering answers from millennials engaged in impact investing – from exploration through to execution.
- Crowdfunding for Impact in Europe and the USA: This report has been prepared by the Toniic Institute in partnership with the European Crowdfunding Network. It seeks to frame the opportunity for cooperation between impact investing and the equity and debt crowdfunding sectors in the US and Europe.
- E-Guide to Early Stage Global Impact Investing: This e-guide, which draws from members of the Toniic Network—a global impact investing network—as well as their peers, aims to help those with an interest in investing in early-stage impact enterprises see how this work is being done around the world. Readers can go from learning to action as global practitioners in impact investing by using the following 7-Step Framework which is articulated in detail in the e-guide.
- Toniic E-Guide to Impact Measurement: sharing practices of Toniic members around impact measurement and providing recommendations for assessing impact for seed-stage investments.
- Redefining Impact: Case Studies in Transformative Finance: Research on models of community-centered design, governance and ownership, in partnership with Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati and Confluence Philanthropy.
For further inquiries, please contact email@example.com.