Knowledge Center > Media Gallery > Webinars
TONIIC T100 WEBINARS
The T100 Project is a multi-year study of the portfolios of over 50 Toniic 100% Impact Network members, and their advisors. The lack of compelling case studies and data (both quantitative and qualitative) have been cited as primary reasons impact investors and traditional investors stay on the sidelines. The T100 Project’s goal is to contribute to a growing body of evidence in an effort to solve this problem.
T100: Insights from Impact Advisors and Consultants 2017
Released on June 20th 2017, “T100: Insights from Impact Advisors and Consultants 2017” is the second report in the T100 Research Project. This report complements the initial findings of the “T100: Launch” report with the perspective of active impact advisors and consultants in the field, helping private and institutional investors moving to 100% impact in their portfolios.
During this webinar, the T100 Project team led a deep dive into the findings of the report and were joined by six impact advisors who shared their journeys and experiences and answered questions from the audience.
T100 LAUNCH – Insights from the Frontier of Impact Investing 2016
During this webinar, the T100 Project team led a deep dive into the key findings of the first report, “T100 Launch: Insights from the Frontiers of Impact Investing”, which was published in December of 2016. This report combines an analysis of data from 51 Toniic 100% Impact Network member investment portfolios which represent $1.65 billion of capital committed to impact investments, with $1.14 billion already deployed.
Two Toniic 100% Impact Network members who contributed to the report joined the webinar and openly shared their personal journeys into impact with the audience.
Impact Measurement Webinar Series
Toniic curates and hosts a series of webinars on Impact Management featuring pioneer practitioners and thought leaders on the topic. Through this series we aim to better understand and share in a public forum which methods are currently used and work best within a variety of asset classes.
Measuring Impact Across Asset Classes: Private Equities
Presented here is the second installment in our Impact Management Webinar Series. It provides an overview of how the impact of private equities is currently measured and managed.
Measuring Impact Across Asset Classes: Public Equities
This is the first webinar in the Impact Management Series. It provides an overview of how the impact of public equities is currently measured and managed. Through stories and case studies from Toniic community investors and advisors we explore an analysis of the pros and cons of existing methods. We also discuss products and services, from free online tools to more sophisticated bespoke and pay for measurement approaches implemented by advisors.
INVESTING IN CIRCULAR ECONOMY WEBINAR
Toniic & TIPP Webinar: Investing in Circular Economy
Can asset owners, managers, and advisors get on the same circular economy page?
The momentum around the circular economy continues to reach new heights, and interest from clients – millennials, boomers, and everyone in between – shows no signs of abating.
- What does it take to make investments in circular economy opportunities?
- How can investment management firms most effectively construct and distribute related products?
- What are HNW clients telling their advisors they want?
“MEET THE AUTHORS” WEBINAR
An informal impact chat with Joel Solomon (Toniic member and author of The Clean Money Revolution) and Morgan Simon (Toniic Co-Founder and author of Real Impact)
ABOUT THE CLEAN MONEY REVOLUTION by Joel Solomon
- The Clean Money Revolution, by pioneering investor Joel Solomon, calls for the reinvention of power, purpose and capitalism, that will generate the biggest money making opportunity in history. $50 trillion will change hands from Boomers to Millennials in North America alone by 2050. It will remake the world. We are ancestors of the future. We must know what our money does to people and places, then take actions to align our dollars with our values.
- Available on Amazon
ABOUT REAL IMPACT by Morgan Simon
- For all the excitement over impact investment, there is work to do to ensure it actually realizes its potential. Will impact investment empower millions of people worldwide, or just replicate the same challenges of the aid industry and other anti- poverty approaches? In this book, Simon introduces Transformative Finance, explaining how and why she developed it, showing where it is working, and offering guidelines for investors, entrepreneurs, activists, and everyday people to contribute to social change.
- Available on Amazon